Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

Happy Veterans day to all who have served! Especially you dad.

It makes me so proud to wear the uniform of the U.S. Military. Elisa and the kids and I were able to go down to a veterans day parade in which I got to take part. I wasn't in the parade, but I got to help behind the scenes, and to share this day with all those who have sacrificed overseas, as well as honor those who are serving today! We live in such an amazing country and I couldn't imagine not having the freedoms we have. I felt honored to stand there and pay tribute to the awesome men who have served this nation and given so much so that we could have what we have. To members of all branches of the service; Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and of course my Coast Guard brothers and sisters, I say THANK YOU!!!









No comments: