Wednesday, October 15, 2008








I think I will try to write at least once a week now. Things are going really well here in Texas. It is hard to believe we have been here a month already. This weekend is Elisa and I's fifth wedding anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun doesn't it. Some fun stuff has happened just in the last week. First off, Elisa was called to be the new ward choir director. She is really excited, and she had a lot of people sign up to sing in church today. She is getting ready to start teaching piano and voice as well, so that should happen pretty soon. Me, I'm still waiting on a calling, but that is o.k. The kids are doing great! They are getting so big! We just started Hyrum in karate, and he really likes it. I love being able to take him, and he is already learning to be more disciplined. He is also making quite a few friends, as you can see. Eva is growing like a weed, and is standing up all by herself. She is even starting to take a few steps. It is hard to believe that she is already almost a year old. Also I will be starting to play in an indoor soccoer league with some of the guys in the ward. They have really taken us in even though we haven't been here that long. I really think we are going to like Texas.

No comments: